Your children and their health are our highest priority. We will continue to have the same office hours.
During the pandemic, we will separate well and sick visits :
- Well child checks and vaccines will be 8am to 11:30 am
- Sick child checks will be 1:30 to 4:00 pm.
- Saturdays and Sundays we will be closed.
We will offer Video Chat Follow Up visits with provider for the following:
- ADHD medication follow ups
- Anxiety medication follow ups
- Depression medication follow ups
- These video chats will be scheduled and will incur a copay based on time spent on video. They will be recorded and entered to chart.
We will offer Video Chat visits for the ill child who can be evaluated by video and does not require a full exam or lab testing:
- Other problems that do not require full exam to diagnose.
Video chats with provider, which are primarily to rule in or out COVID 19, are copay-waived based on recent laws during the pandemic.
Our office will:
- Clean all surfaces that people touch in the exam rooms after each family visit.
- Utilize bleach cleaning of each and every exam room and lobby
- Separate Rooms 1 thru 4 for well children.
- Separate Rooms 5 thru 6 for sick children.
- Separate Room 7 for high risk patients with fever/wheezing/short of breath.
- Use masks on all sick patients with fever or cough or contagious illness until the pandemic is deemed resolved. Our staff will have on masks when there is Risk of exposure to ill child or family member. Please let your child know so He/she will not be frightened by masks.
- Please schedule your child for SICK VISIT if he/she is not are completely well.
- Do not go to an urgent care or emergency room unless your child is extremely sick, and it can not wait until the office is open. You will increase your risk of exposure to COVID 19 virus if you go to an urgent care or ER that treats ill people.
- We will have all sick patients park their cars in the rear of the office.
*Text your license plate number when you arrive
*A medical assistant will escort you thru the back door to a Sick only exam room.
*If your child has fever, please cover the nose and mouth with a mask, Until your provider deems it safe to remove the mask. If you do not have a mask, use a handkerchief or bandana to cover the nose and mouth. If we place a mask on your child at the car, do not remove it and do not allow your child to remove it.
- We will test those who have fever PLUS shortness of breath, wheezing, or signs of pneumonia for COVID 19 as well as influenza, RSV and Respiratory Pathogen panel. Our results have about 24 hr turn around time.
Thank you for your utmost patience during this time. We truly appreciate each and every one of you and want to keep you and your family as safe as possible. Shelter in Place and call us whenever you need us, day or night!